Come and join CRC
Calne Running Club offers something for everyone, whether you’re an experienced runner or a first timer, our club caters for everybody. Below you will find information on how to join and what you will get for your membership.
How to join?
Please feel free to come along for a week or two to try out the club and the sessions we offer. In order to join Calne Running Club please either enter via entry central below or complete a membership form along with payment using one of the following methods:
- SIGN UP ONLINE VIA ENTRY CENTRAL HERE (£1 additional admin fee)
- Download an entry form using the following link – CRC Membership form. Please complete this and either email it to email@example.com or bring it along on a club night with £25 payment.
- Ask for a membership form on a club night which can then be completed and handed back to a member of the committee with payment (£25)
The club makes no profit from the annual membership fee. Instead, it goes towards your England Athletics affiliation, the club’s ARC affiliation and also enables us to train from and at Beversbrook Sports Facility.
What will you get for your membership?
Along with the many mental and physical benefits you will discover from joining our club, there are a number of other benefits you will enjoy, including:
- Membership of the longest standing running club in Calne. We foster a friendly all inclusive environment, and of course a little hard work on training nights.
- Membership of England Athletics, which offers benefits including reduced rate entry to races along with discounts at Sweatshop.
- Training sessions run by the club’s UKA qualified coaches.
- The chance to run for the club and earn the club points in the leagues we partake in, namely those organised by Wiltshire Athletic Association.
- The fun of taking part in our Club Championship (winners being announced at the annual Christmas Party).
- The chance to become a member of the running club family and take part in a wide variety of social training runs that are regularly organised by club members outside of training nights
When and Where to Meet
Training is twice weekly on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7pm. The club meets for both sessions at the Beversbrook Sports Facility (just off the bypass) in Calne (SN11 9FL). For more information on training please visit our training webpages.
Health and Safety
As with any sport of this nature you are advised to warm up/down appropriately to avoid injury. During the winter months please wear suitable clothing including reflective items during the evenings. Road safety is your personal responsibility.
A quick note on Data Protection
The details you submit to us as part of your membership will be used only to contact you about Calne Running Club matters including membership, races, training. etc. and we will not pass your details on to any third parties, except for:
- England Athletics – in order to register you