After our successful training session last Monday our next session is this Thursday at Beversbrook at 7pm. Thank you everyone for sticking to the guidance but hopefully enjoying being able to run with others again. Please remember not to wait at the front but to go straight to the field.We are required to keep a record of who is at each session (for possible track and trace purposes), so I will be checking you in – apologies in advance if my senior brain means I can’t remember your name!!
Tuesday social runs:
Attached is a risk assessment which you should read before coming to the session. Again this is something we have to do – and it needs to cover all risks – not just Covid19. I have also put key points below.There are two aspects we have to consider – safety of CRC members but also safety of the public – and we have to take into account anxieties about runners who breathe out more heavily. As a result we want to keep groups to 5 plus leader as much as possible. However, to use a booking system would be cumbersome and risks not being inclusive to all club members so we have tried to keep it simple.
- Maintain 2m social distancing with members, and from members of the public from outside your own household at all times.
- When you arrive go to the far end of the car park. Run leaders will then explain the run they intend to lead and we can sort runners into the groups – remembering to social distance!
- Members advised that they are responsible for their own road safety.
- Do not train if you display any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Follow the Beversbrook procedures in place with regard to use of toilets and one-way systems, etc.
- Members should hydrate, wear appropriate clothing, use sun block as needed.
Please get back to me if you have any questions.
Celia Stevens Secretary Calne Running Club